About Guidry’s Catfish
Cajun Family owned and operated since 1976, and Located just two miles off of I-10 in the heart of south Louisiana, Guidry’s Catfish, Inc. is the largest catfish processing facility in the state and one of the largest producers of U.S. farm raised catfish in the United States. Guidry’s caters to both the foodservice industry as well as the retail customer, offering over 70 different catfish items, as well as their own delicious blend of fish fry and hushpuppies.
Benefits of Guidry’s Catfish
- State of the art trucks to transport live fish operating weekly, Monday – Friday
- Climate controlled facilities to control quality
- 30 minute process from start to finish
- Quality inspection throughout entire process
- Microbiologist available to ensure growing conditions
- Averaging over 35,000 acres of mixed pond vicinities
- Average daily production of 100,000 to 170,000 live catfish
Our Most Recently Added Recipes
Double “J” Cajun Fried Catfish Strips is a Guidry family favorite! Its the recipe we use at home and at our Family gatherings. We hope you enjoy !
Grilled Catfish with Black Bean Salsa is low in fat and loaded with flavor. Try this delicious twist on traditional grilled fish tonight!