- 4 (4-6oz). U.S. Farm Raised catfish fillets
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 15oz can black beans, drained
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed and drained
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper or tomato
- 1/4 cup minced cilantro or parsley
- 3-4 tbsp. seeded, minced jalapenos
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat grill.
- Sprinkle catfish fillets on both sides with garlic salt and pepper. Place on clean baking sheet, cover, and chill until read to cook.
- In a medium bowl, combine black beans , corn, onion, red pepper, cilantro, jalapenos, oil and garlic; toss well to mix.
- Adjust seasonings with salt and pepper to taste. Cover and hold until ready to serve.
- Place seasoned catfish fillets on pre-heated and well-oiled grill rack or basket and grill uncovered over medium-high heat for about 5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily.
- Place fish fillets on serving plate and spoon reserved black bean salsa evenly over fillets to serve. Serves 4
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes